GIRLS & WOMEN`S EMPOWERMENT
What I offer?
- Consultancy and training for the design, implementation and evaluation of Women Empowerment Programs from a biopsychosocial perspective.
- Training for workers and volunteers working at Women's Empowerment Programs.
- Workshops for women participants in Women's Empowerment Programs (Personal and professional capacity building).
If you are a woman, come to the Global Intercultural Sisterhood
What is my background?
As a Graduate in Economics and Business Administration (with more than ten years of experience on organisational management, and in designing, implementing and evaluating programs), and as a Social Educator and a Social and Cultural Anthropologist (with also more than ten years of direct work experience with vulnerable people and vulnerable groups of people), I have been collaborating for more than ten years with Women`s Empowerment Programs in several countries such as Spain, Ireland, United Kingdom, Guatemala, Bolivia, Nepal or India. At present, with more than twenty years working for social inclusion and equality, added to my job as a consultant and a learning facilitator, I am coordinating a program to support the empowerment of refugee women from various African and Asian countries (at CARAS-Community Action for Refugee and Asylum Seekers) and participating at the Integr8 UK Working Group.
- Social Education Bachelor´s Degree (UNED University)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner (Instituto Potencial Humano)
- Professional Master on Life, Executive & Organisational Coaching (European Institute for Business Studies)
- Substance Misuse and other Addictive Behaviours` Treatment & Prevention Practitioner (Proyecto Hombre School).
- Economics and Business Management BA & MA Degrees (Deusto University)
- Master´s Degree on Social & Cultural Anthropology (Complutense University -2012-2016)
- Gender Studies: Anthropology of Gender; Gender Equality Trainer; Programs Development from a Gender Equality Perspective; Women in Social Services; Feminism without borders: Decolonising Feminism (different courses on several feminism's such as Islamic Feminism, Gypsy Feminism, Black feminism or Chinese Feminism among others); Women in Religions and more...